Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
Guitarman-S.T-
"ESP+ENGL&amp ;qu ot;-Brutal

First Name: S.T
Trading: (11)
SCdlH
Guitarman-S.T- will become famous soon enough
Default Custom: "ESP" Guitar: Epic!

Thought I have not personally played/seen this beast of an Axe, I did receive photo's from DrumCityGuitarland.com with its arrival from Japan. It had to make a pit stop at the U.S's ESP headquarters before hand, though hell, I have already waiting this much time.. Whats another few days
(ETA:Wednesday)

For some background info this custom was ordered 18 months ago, Normally the custom production time frame is close to a year... If that, and mine was no exception, though it a little late I was happy to see photos. When I did I was blown away... Wrong color, Wrong Spec's!
+me= FIRST , ... ... ... ....
Yah I was a little pee'd off But it was for the better.. You'll see why.

Original it was going to be just an Horizon body with there 2009 Headstock, basic set up, but mine.. with a see-threw Aqua paint job over a gorgeous Quilted maple top. I saw the flaws with this and after ESP agreed to work on another to replace I was very happy, but first made some changes =].

The headstock did not turn out as well as I thought, as well as the Quilted maple top was no where near as gorgeous as others.. They always seem to do great Flamed tops so 1- Flamed Maple top, and the original Horizon Headstock. With the issues of the color I thought I would make it simple and have it See-threw Green Easy enough? and Lets say I had them work for the original mix-up. Body, Horizon III. I loved this body, though i couldn't afford it originally because they have to hand carve it, but they had no problem keeping the same price even after my " tweaks" so.. to say the least I am VERY pleased that they did the original mess up, I got a chance to see the flaws and now will be holding a guitar that is Truly unique and something I will be proud of till the end comes!!!

Oh yah.. Compound Radius neck... Enjoy
(when the guitar reaches me prepare yourself for more photo's, videos... the works)