Amir Sadollah vs. Brad Blackburn
Chris Leben vs. Jay Silva
Rick Story vs. Jessee Lennox
Thiago Tavares vs. Nik Lentz
Mike Guymon vs. Rory Macdonald
Kyle Bradley vs. Rafael Dos Anjos
Gerald Harris vs. John Salter
Nick Catone vs. Jessee Forbes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate Quarry vs. Jorge Rivera on March 31

March is going to be a very busy time for UFC matchmaker Joe Silva as it appears the UFC will put on a total of 3 shows during the month, the latest of which is slated for March 31 as a lead in to the newest season of the "Ultimate Fighter". One of the first fights set for the card has been confirmed as Nate "Rock" Quarry will take on Jorge Rivera in a middleweight contest on the show.

The bout was originally reported by MMAJunkie.com and confirmed independently by MMAWeekly.com with sources close to the fight indicating the match-up is in the works.

Quarry last competed in September at UFC Fight Night 19 in a back and forth battle against Tim Credeur, before pulling out the unanimous decision win. The former Team Quest fighter is currently 7-2 in the UFC, and known for always bringing excitement in his fights.

Hailing from Massachusetts, Jorge Rivera, is another longtime veteran of the UFC, on a two-fight win streak with victories over Nissen Osterneck and Rob Kimmons.

Both fighters are known for their willingness to stick in any fight and compete to the bitter end, so Quarry vs. Rivera has fireworks written all over it.

No other bouts have been confirmed for the March 31 card, but it's believed the show will take place in North Carolina.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lashley to Fight on CBS in April

Former WWE star and current Strikeforce fighter Bobby Lashley (4-0 MMA, 0-0 Strikeforce) has confirmed to Heavy.com that he'll be participating on the next Strikeforce on CBS card in April.

"We're going to do the fight on the 30th in Miami, and then turn around and do the April fight on CBS," Lashley told Heavy on Friday night. "I told them I wanted to stay active. If they want to give me six fights this year, I'll take six fights this year. I need more fights under my belt so that when that big fight comes, I'm ready for it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-Team Trailer with Rampage as BA Baracus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjvkS0bqx70