Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2010, 04:56 AM   #1
AndyMadera
Feeling at Home

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (46)
Trinidad
AndyMadera will become famous soon enoughAndyMadera will become famous soon enough
Default First post in a while...

Hey everyone, I hope you don't think I have forgotten you all or that you have forgotten me. Alot has been going on with me. I recently started a job to help sustain me without taking money from the cigars biz. I am working as a receptionist from home for a law firm. The pay is pretty good and really flexible hours so im happy with that aspect. It really sad at times. They handle personal injury/malpractice cases and I have had some real bad stories come up. I feel bad for them and I really hope that they get the help they need when I pass the info on the the legal staff.

My fiance and I are still engaged and I have started the paperwork. A few times in the passed I was certain I was going to get married on one of the trips I was about to take and then when I get there it doesn't happen because we realize we really can't yet. Not until I am more financially stable. This job will really help with that. Before, I just was so gungho and thought every good news was going to blow the cigars off the shelves and someone who said they like the samples was gonna start buying. Reality has set in and I know this is going to be a long process still. Ill probably have to keep this job for at least a year. And even if I start making enough just from the cigars ill keep working just to that extra cushion.

I have been living in my parents house for the last 2 years while trying to keep expenses as low as possible while starting the company. With the job I just took on, ill be moving out in February to my brothers house where ill be paying more but its a start on the right track and ill have more freedoms. I have already started the paper work for my fiance to get a visa and now know what all has to be done and how long it takes. Our first application into immigrations will take 4 months for us to hear back. From there we will have to file a few more forms before she is granted entrance to the country. I hope she can be here within 6 months. Well, I'm back to work now! Thanks for listening and I hope all is well in your lives.

Happy New Year,
Andy
AndyMadera is offline   Reply With Quote