Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2009, 04:23 PM   #1
stitch
Saddle Maker And Cowboy

Trading: (34)
MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
stitch is just really nicestitch is just really nicestitch is just really nicestitch is just really nice
Default The Brotherhood of this place

This place never ceases to Amaze me.
I see so much good will and Brotherhood go on around here that it TRULY does make me proud to be a member of this bunch of crazies.
The past few months have been tough ones for my wife and I, Some of the toughest we’ve ever faced together. We’ve had employment problems, health problems, Money problems … You name it.
But my wife is a woman of great Faith, And this grizzled old cowboy does draw a lot of strength from her.
I went to Tucson recently to see my uncle, My Fathers youngest brother who is dieing.
He reminded me of something my father was fond of saying when I was young, …
“It aint what you get out of life that matters, It’s what you DO with life that matters most”
He told me to remember to never stop Doing.
I have this cooler that during good times I try to stock up with stuff to bomb folks with, Send stuff out to the troops and so on … When things got tough around here I figured I could at least smoke those.
BUT, After talking to my uncle I realized that was not what those were intended for,
Those were for me to “DO” with … So I started sending out small “Karma Bombs”
Well last week the bombs started falling on Me! …
I’ve been bombed into the stone age by the likes of Papajohn67, RGD, Jechelman, Longknocker, HotReds, elderboy02, and Dunkel … And I mean BOMBED!
I’ve received Bourbon, Rum, Knives, Movies and a Boat load of Awesome cigars including quite a few of my absolute favorites and Habano’s to boot !
I can’t thank all of you enough … You have no idea what you’ve done for us.
You’ve made a pretty gray time in ours lives one of the best times we can remember.
I can only say Thank You to all of you and promise to do my best to live up to what this place stands for,
Brotherhood.
And remind you that Paybacks are in fact a B@%ch!
Thank you All from Me and Mrs. Stitch.
Brotherhood … It’s an Awesome thing.