Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
DougBushBC

Default Excuse the rant...

I want to make a brief comment and I apologize in advance if anyone gets upset and decides to neg rep me again....

That being said, I really don't understand some of the hatred/aggressiveness lately. I made a post in a thread that is now closed regarding if I should break up large shipments of CCs, no details were made, and I got a lot of constructive advice about it, both in the thread and in PMs after it was closed. This was what I was looking for, nothing detailed. Then a seriously aggressive inmate decided to trash me for the post, first claiming i must not have friends to ask about it, and then trashing me for how I handled the trashtalk. I requested to close the thread, and it was closed. Today I check my User CP and see that another inmate decided after the fact that now it was his job to police the threads and he neg repped me for the post, which was not illegal and skirted the rules quite well.

What is the deal with that, like seriously I have not made enemies here and have not been an ahole or rule breaker, and then people decide to be jerks? I thought this forum (and the cigar smoking community at large) was about brotherhood and friendship, but lately (this is not the only incident) there has been MEGA agro from some of the inmates...

What i mean to say is "CANT WE ALL JUST BE FRIENDS"? :-P

/end rant