Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #1
DougBushBC

Default Very nice night...

So I have been MIA on the forums lately due to a lot of travel, but tonite I am enjoying my travel and wanted to share.

I have spent hte better part of the last week in St. Martin (french side) seeing customers and doing business. Haven't had a chance for a smoke yet!

Tonite I am sitting outside my hotel (Radisson Anse Marcel) and smoking a lovely Opus XXX Power Ranger with a Havana Club Cuba Libre! Really a nice experience.

The LCDH here in St. Martin is crappy, but I am going to be in Grand Cayman in two weeks so I will get my fill of LCDH.

The power ranger is fresh, can could certainly use some age, but as always its a delicious smoke. The aromas are rich and the flavors are of sweet raisins and cinamon. The Rum is very heavy on the Molasses (Molas as the french here call it) and is HC 7 year reserve. I really enjoy the combination.

Anyways wanted to share my enjoyment with my fellow inmates. Have a great night!