Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2009, 03:16 PM   #10
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Sometimes you call a spade a spade

I was involved in a group buy with Dan and while he took a while to get me my part he did deliver. I'm sorry for those that got taken by him. I absolutely hate when people take advantage of others. It only shows that those who prey on others are scum and do not deserve any happiness in life. It truely makes me sick to hear about this. Andrew (DPD) shared some information in this thread about Dan reselling sale cigars at a higher price. Had I known about that I would have never gotten in on the group buy.

The point has been made numerous times here that we may not know each other face to face, but I treat everyone here as family. Unfortunately 1 person decided they were going to take advantage of our family. While he was successful don't think that he won't get his in the end. I credit Dan with teaching me about cc's as I had limited knowledge when I met him. As of now I thank him for that but I will never be able to respect him or give him any of my time.

Being a good Christian I do believe he has the oppurtunity to right all the wrongs that he has done. I hope he does repay everyone. Only then would I be able to begin to forgive him for he harm be has done to many.

Any bets on whether he shows up at Shack?? Can we say bloodbath?

Last edited by GreekGodX; 07-28-2009 at 03:25 PM.