Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2009, 10:59 AM   #1
forgop
Not a puffer

First Name: Duane
Trading: (40)
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough
Default What to look for in a real estate agent?

Well, I spoke to the hiring manager for the position I'm wanting in Ocala, FL yesterday with the same company that eliminated my position in the corporate office on July 15th. In the nearly 8 months the position has been open, I'm already #1 on the list to hire for the position based upon all those who've applied thus far. I was highly recommended to her by a director that oversees all of the properties in the Florida region, so she's said she's pretty much good to go with it and was impressed with my resume.

The only "little" hang up at the moment is that arrangements were made a month ago for a guy to go in and fill the job on a temporary basis, which may be just a month or two. She said had I applied before June 22nd, I would be down there now. I will certainly keep my eye open for some other opportunities, but I really liked the company and the potential is great. I know a lot of people would say to hell with them, but this would have been as likely to happen anywhere else I would have been.

During my time off, I'm going to do some stuff around the house to prepare it for showing. I'm going to be looking for a real estate agent, so what are the typical things I should ask amongst a host of agents that I interview? In addition, I'll be looking for an agent in the area I'll be most likely relocating. I've never used an agent as a buyer either, so what things should I ask for down there when it comes to talking to potential agents?

Thanks for any suggestions you have.
forgop is offline   Reply With Quote