Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2009, 12:17 PM   #1
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sad story, then a Happy story.

I recently finished up a break-up of my 2 1/2-3 year relationship with Kerri.
The breakup lasted about a year. We've been living apart for about five months, but still saw each other a lot. My buddy claims it's the world's longest breakup ever.

The last month or so I've been seeing a girl named Annie, and we're fast falling head over heels.
Kerri was 34, Annie's 48. Both gorgeous and brilliant.
Today Kerri and I wrapped up the whole imaginary divorce and once and for all agreed to disagree and took care of the last of the property distribution.
Annie has waited patiently and supportively while I mop things up, and has become a friend like I've not had in years.
She's beautiful, loving, not nuts, doesn't drink or drug, and loves God more than life. She's got a 15 year old daughter that my daughter adores, and she's a brilliant, gifted, loving and well brought up child.

I've been best of friends with her entire family for years, but never really got to know Annie.
The best part is we came together through Christ, both of us praying for the same gift at the same time. We talked last night, and we've decided to just let 'er rip.
We also agreed to screw things up, back up, and love the other more than ourselves.
I haven't seen her yet today, and I'm excited. It's the first day of a brand new start.
If you all would keep us in your hearts and send some prayers for us, it'd be greatly appreciated.