Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
Guitarman-S.T-
"ESP+ENGL&amp ;qu ot;-Brutal

First Name: S.T
Trading: (11)
SCdlH
Guitarman-S.T- will become famous soon enough
Default ESP custom guitar- FAIL!

As some of you remember, the bulk of my music gear I had, is not with me anymore, And for the little cash i received i thought i would finally order a guitar i can be happy with. Went to ESP, gave them my specs. last August, everything good to go by Sept.

Normally they take 10-11 months Minimum to finish, because it still is a very small custom shop in Japan, and they take there time, Also very pre-booked, so i was patient as hell. Just Received note Japan is ready to ship out, but with the following message.

(We painted it See Threw Blue, We are willing to give you a discount if you will take the guitar As is, if not we can start fresh ASAP)

The discount was possibly 300$ so to me, I would rather take the time needed to safe up the little money i have and wait it out for the guitar i truly have been waiting for.

Oh- And my desired Color was See Threw Aqua... Think GREEN, then think blue

not a bad guitar though, if anyone is interested im pretty sure I will know when it goes on Ebay