Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
MooseHead

Smile My first humi & batch of cigars (Pics)

Hey everyone, I know it isn't much compared to the collections and humidors you guys have, but I figured I'd post it up anyhow. I'm very happy with both the cigars and humidor. Heres the pics:

The humidor is 75-100ct and came from Cheaphumidors.com. I ordered it from the "imperfect" section of the site but I'm very happy with it. The only imperfection found was a couple scratches on the hygro (see below) but without a camera they are almost invisible.

The cigars I ordered were a sampler pack from cigar.com. Cohiba Red Dot, Padilla Series 68', Chateau Real, and CAO Black. I liked the fact that there was a mix of mild to full bodied to get a taste for what I might enjoy. I received a total of 16 cigars for $35 US which didn't seem like a bad deal at all. The other Cohibas are Robustos I acquired when I went down south.

I know the bottom is a little empty at the moment.. I'm trying to avoid going down the slippery slope as long as I can.

Here you can see the little scratches on the hygro (no biggy). I spent 3 days calibrating the hygro to a tee so I am pretty confident it is as accurate as an analog will get.

Even got a nice mag with the purchase I will deffinitely have to look through! I have a feeling the magazine will be a bad influence on me..

Cheers,

MH

Last edited by MooseHead; 06-01-2009 at 07:48 PM.