Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2008, 01:38 PM   #1
Don Fernando
Postwhore

First Name: Ferdinand
Trading: (29)
Army (Retired)
Don Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud ofDon Fernando has much to be proud of
Default road trip, advice needed

So, here's the story:

SmokeyNL and me are going on a roadtrip somewhere in the spring, probably may, and we will do an eastcoast tour. We're flying to Orlando, rent a car, pick up two crazy Asian botl's known as Ucubed & S0lefule0ne aka Kevin & Aldrin. We will visit Miami and the Florida keys.

Now, we got 2 weeks to drive all the way north and we do want to visit and herf with the botl's down the road. We will have to visit Ft. Rucker in Alabama to meet Jason aka Av8tor, then Georgia to meet Icantbejon, South Carolina for IR13 (Joey) Goodfella (Rob), Mikhail (Brian), North Caroline to hook up with Tobii3 and Skills, Virginia for Loki (Kevin), Chen, mr & mrs Floyd P, Stearns, Volt, Johnny Kay, Tabb (Leasing this space), Maryland to finally meet the guy who lured me into the asylum (hi Dave ), Pennsylvania to meet Shilala and a non cigar smoking friend of mine, New Jersey (preferably on a monday, so I can bring an asshat as a gift), New York (rochester to be exactly) and then off to Massachutes to herf with Vin & smack Bao.

the last week we will be in Las Vegas!

Now, what is the best way to go for this? Are there certain things we need to see down the road? Are there things we have to keep in mind? Are there any more inmates (or gorilla's) that want to herf with us on the route? I could use some advice before planning the route.
Don Fernando is offline   Reply With Quote