Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2009, 06:47 AM   #1
Smokin Gator
Just plain insane!

Trading: (106)
Partagas
Smokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to beholdSmokin Gator is a splendid one to behold
Default Smokin Gator's Man Cave

Some you know that my wife and I are doing a major remodel on a house and will be moving into it in June. The house has a small area off the master bedroom with a spa. Neither one of us really cared anything about the spa so I talked my wife into letting me make it into a man cave. Here are some pics of the beginnings of my new home inside my home:
Name:  man cave from door.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  38.4 KB

This is from the bedroom door looking out into the area. The floor will be tile.

Name:  man cave from wall.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  63.8 KB
This is from were the windows looking back in. The bedroom door is on the right. The two vinos will go under that window.

Name:  wall for TV.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  62.0 KB
The brick wall is where the big screen TV will be mounted. The door to the left is the bedroom door. To the right is a door to the side yard and large windows

Name:  man cave looking out.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  65.5 KB
This is the view looking out onto the side yard. It will be privacy glass - not that there is really anyone to look in. The door is being replaced with a fiberglass door. The rest is all windows.

Name:  man cave from outside.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  58.3 KB
This is from the outside looking in.

They are putting a duct for heat/air, a pvc ceiling, and a ceiling fan in. I am mounting a smoke eater on the wall opposite the TV.

It is not very large, maybe 120 sq ft, but I am really excited to have a place to smoke in the house.

I will update the thread as progress is made.