Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
Smoke Naked
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Bill
Trading: (0)
CoastGuard (Served With Honor)
Smoke Naked is on a distinguished road
Smile Foot Locker and a few others (pics)

Well it finally arrived on Friday. I know folks are going to say I should have gone bigger or should have gotten a cooler. This is the biggest humi I could afford after LOTS of research and reviews. As far as the cooler goes lets just say the wife was against a cooler sitting around that housed cigars in our little rental and she was all for a nice looking wood humi (I love you babe). It has a few different names Havana Foot Locker is what mine is called and it goes by the name Medici also. Deciding on this perticular model was tough after reading all the reviews that it is very deep and not good for fetching daily smoke out of it. They're right, it is deep but I have weighed everything and decided I will work around its depth and put it to good use.

I went to seasoning it immediately Friday

With it came a free ashtray (it replaces my $.97 walmart ashtray)

Some smokes I bought arrived also, 10 Padilla Obsidians( cigar.com daily deal) and some 5 Vegas Classics (also dailydeal but received earlier in the week). Its great cigar.com ships with a humipack because my 50 count couldn't hold them.

♥ ♦ Palio Fanboy Here ♣ ♠
Smoke Naked is offline   Reply With Quote