Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2009, 09:47 AM   #1
DPD6030
Shepard of the sheeple

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (151)
Partagas
DPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud ofDPD6030 has much to be proud of
Default Kudos to Stinky and Stinky ash trays

I just got off the phone with Stinky from Stinky ashtrays. My issue was that I ordered two stinkys and one was missing the bottom base cup. Apparetnly where they are made they have no quality control and Stinky and his boys sort through when a shipment (8,000) ashtrays come in and sort the pile for defects. Missing a few is to be expected. After a 32 minute conversation on the topic of quality control and cigars Stinky is replacing an a brand new ashtray that was missing the bottom base cup. Orginally he was going to send me a whole new ashtray and I would send the other one back. Well after talking for some time he said you know what, what if I sent you a cigar stand and base with some screws to attach the ashtray. I was amazed by this and could not provide enough thanks to him. It was a pleasure of talking with him and I will remain a loyal customer to stinky ashtrays. Oh and did I mention today was his day off and he's going to the warehouse to ship this out today! What a class act BOTL.
DPD6030 is offline   Reply With Quote