Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2009, 01:02 AM   #1
Good_Stogies_Mon

Default J. Fuego Delirium Belicoso

J. Fuego Delirium Belicoso

Size: Torpedo 5 ½ x 52
Wrapper: Brazilian Maduro
Binder: Costa Rican Corojo
Filler: Honduran and Nicaraguan

Pre light:

This torpedo was well constructed with a some what splotchy dark chocolate colored wrapper leaf showing no major veining or flaws.

Post light:

This cigar started out after a quick light with my triple flame torch very smooth with the flavors of milk caramel and a hint of cedar wood on the retrohale. Around the end of the first third the taste of sweet clover and a touch of honey appeared. The hint of cedar remained barely noticeable. In the last third the strength picked up a bit and most of the sweet flavors were replaced by a very apparent woodsy flavor and peat. Over all a great smoke.

Conclution:

This complex smoke was as smooth as silk the whole way through. Producing a fair amount of creamy smoke. Building in strength but never bitter or harsh. I would say the strength averaged a 6+ and the bold flavor was a good solid 6 as well. The burn was not perfect but was pretty even and defanently nothing to complain about. If you like fuller bodied cigars with lots of unique flavor this one is for you. You can bet your bottom dollar that I nubed this one.