Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2014, 01:55 PM   #1
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default I need some help pricing cigars...

I have a big box of cigars sitting here by my desk that I've been trying to get ready for sale and I finally managed to do it.
The problem is that I totally suck at cigar prices. Bad. I have no clue what anything costs, what they're worth, none of that stuff.

What I need is for someone who is really good at that stuff to take a quick look, tell me what they'd cost and what a good, cheap sell price is.
The lots are numbered 1-20, the pics are real good and self-explanatory, and it should only take anyone a few minutes.

If you'll pm me a numbered list in this format...
Lot 1, $50/$35
Lot 2, $75/$55
..it'd be a huge help and I'll hook you up with a fiver of something that's not in there for your trouble.

I don't want to have 20 guys wasting their time, so please post a reply here if you're gonna take a stab at it. I just need one or two lists and I'll average them and make up prices.
And please pm me the results, I don't think that info should be posted here.
It'll be posted on the for sale board as soon as I get time.

Link to the pics.

Thank You!!!
Scott