Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2014, 09:23 AM   #1
jhedrick83
GO VOLS!

First Name: Jesse
Trading: (0)
jhedrick83 is on a distinguished road
Default April Fools Day...

So usually I'm not an April Fools day fan, mostly because everyone thinks they are a damn comedian.

Having said that, there can be great pranks today, so let's here some of the better ones you have been either end of.

For me, it was 2 years ago. I had gotten tickets to the Final Four in New Orleans and April 1st was a day with no game, so I was with some friends having fun on Bourbon St. I got an email saying my brother had tagged me in a photo on facebook. I got on and saw it was a sonogram. Not really thinking about what day it was I called to congratulate him. It went straight to voice mail, and I proceeded to start buying people drinks and cigars to celebrate. He didn't call me back until about 3 hours later to inform me it was just an April Fools joke. Asshat cost me $150. Flash forward to today when his wife is actually due next week, if he calls me today...

Also, I feel sorry for the kids who waited until today to write research papers, they rely so much on Wikipedia, they will end up with some effed up info!
jhedrick83 is offline   Reply With Quote