Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2014, 04:42 PM   #1
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default AT&T Wireless customers

Does anyone have the new mobile share plan? I switched to it a few months ago and got the 10 gig plan with two smartphones which with my 17% discount was about $180 and some change per month. Realized after the first month I didn't need 10 because the wife doesn't work and doesn't go anywhere too much so the reality is I pretty much get all the data. I switched down to the 6 gig plan for $160 and some change. Got online today and saw that they now have what they are calling value mobile share plans that start at the 10 gigs a month. If I switch to the 10 gig plan my price now does down to $113 and some change before taxes and fees so I will prolly be paying around $130 for more data than I had before. The way it works is I pay $100 for the data plan and then $15 per phone, which I get the 17% off the $100. They told me when I called to verify this that if I upgrade then I have to go back to paying $40 per phone which I am already doing now with the 6 gig plan. So I asked if I do upgrade I can switch back to the 6 gig plan for the same money I'm paying now and they said yes. I guess as long as the 6 gig plan doesn't go up I would be good. I don't really plan to upgrade anytime soon anyway. Anyone have the mobile share plan with 6 gig or less per month? It might behoove you to take a look at it. I think this may be due to T-Mobile putting a spanking on AT&T as of late and they are trying to stop bleeding customers from what I understand on Howard Forums.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote