Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2013, 05:56 PM   #1
Eggfly
Just in from the Storm

Trading: (0)
Navy (Served With Honor)
Eggfly is on a distinguished road
Default Wineador Leak, Unsealed?

This is my first post and I'm relatively new to cigars. With that said I ventured into creating a winador as a gift with an Emerson 8 bottle wine cooler. It is thermoelectric. I ordered custom drawers which can be seen in pics. I ordered HMC Beads preset at 65 RH, which were in unit for 48 hours with no RH change and vacuum sealed until use. I've read to plug the drain. I looked but there is no drain, just an indentation on back part of floor below fan/cooling components. The door appears to have a tight seal. In the dark I cannot see beamed light getting in from the outside from any direction. The RH is holding around 45%, which I assume is the RH for Michigan this time of year, which suggests a leak or major opening I'm not aware of. My question is: Am I missing something and this unit somehow is not sealed in back where fan is or elsewhere? I honestly see no drain. From everything I've read the drain would only need sealing, which doesn't exist to the naked eye. Thanks. Jonathan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (29.8 KB, 580 views)
Eggfly is offline   Reply With Quote