Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2013, 02:57 PM   #1
Felixcigar
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (0)
Felixcigar is on a distinguished road
Default Felix's Cigar Chronicles No 147: The Perfect Winter Cigar

For those of you in the warmer climates, move along, nothing to see here.

For those of you that either own a snow blower or pay someone to clear your driveway, read on.

Nothing better than a 1.5 to 2 hour smoke out on the back deck, listening to jazz standards and enjoying an adult libation. But when your fingers start to go numb, it detracts from the overall smoking experience.

The perfect winter cigar experience: OK, I'm good for about 45 minutes here in the hills of northern Connecticut during the colder months. My usual libation starts with Jack and ends with Daniels, but when its cold outside, I go for the liquers that seem to go down better: Cherry Heering, Sambucca, etc seem to be the perfect compliment to the perfect cigar. But what cigar: not those fat stogies that take 2 hours (I can almost remember those days in May when nary a thought is given to frost-bitten fingers). We need something that can deliver the full cigar smoking experience, without the misery of frostbite. So we have:

The Illusione Rothchilde: smoking time about 46 minutes today. Smoking experience: unparalleled.
Shout out to: Rahul Gupta. You may have noticed a post in the deals/sales forum by Rahul for cabinets of Illusione Rothchildes. I contacted Rahul and he shipped me a one of those cabinets. This should hold me for the better part of the early winter. By the way, you can do business with Rahul: he will take care of you.
Stay tuned for the next installment of Felix's cigar chronicles where I will share my experience with my new nuclear powered smoking jacket.
Felixcigar is offline   Reply With Quote