Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2013, 08:24 PM   #11
Robulous78

Default Re: Breaking Bad Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobR1205 View Post
When the body guard falls on the pile of money, I almost died. Also, I'm glad Bill Burr is in the show now, he's hilarious!
Agreed. I mean how true to life. Who wouldn't think about Scrooge McDuck-ing it, if only for a minute...

Bill Burr is funny, I'll say since this show I'll be looking out for him...

Marie slapping Skyler was pretty amazing, and them grappling over the baby, could totally see that going down, what surprised me most about that sequence was that Hank told her to give the baby back. We know Hank loves Walt's & Skyler's kids as part of "the family" but after the stay at the Schrader's earlier it seems, maybe only to me, that Hank wants a kid of his own, why Hank and Marie don't have kids yet? I don't know... but it seems they are getting a bit late in life to just be getting started... maybe one of them is sterile?... just a chance thought.

With that line of thought behind the following, is Hank telling Marie to put the baby down actually Hank showing his fear of Walt's episode ending threat? or do you just think the threat of Skyler's to call the law was enough to snap him out of his emotionality and think about the situation logically?

Another stray thought, the 2 cops that were "working" on Jesse in the interrogation room, they are pretty funny as well, not as funny as Bill Burr, but they definitely make good cop bad cop pretty hilarious...

/rant