Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Sports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #11
E.J.
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (21)
E.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: NHL 2013 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
E.J., watched the Memorial Cup Final today. Colorado has a much tougher decision than I originally thought, Nathan McKinnon is a FORCE.
Yea watched a bit of the MCF and have been reading a lot on MacKinnon. I just wonder if the Avs can take another C, when they have 3.....

They have a HUGE need for a #1 blue liner.... Maybe, if Jones can be that guy....he'd take pressure off Johnson and he could flurish.... If wishes were fishes....

Duchene is going nowhere, I think Stastny is gone at the end of the year and O'Reilly has value, but cannot be moved until the end of February.... Maybe try to trade him then, but if that didn't work and there already seeming to be bad blood there....UGH. That is not to say that MacKinnon cannot just move to the wing, thoughts are he is NHL ready now & has played there.

If the Avs don't get some D in front of Varlamov, they are never going to win....I don't care how many scorers they have....

They could take MacKinnon at #1, move him to the wing and hope to pick up some blue line help later..... Or Jones at #1 and hope he turns out to be what everyone thought Erik Johnson would be.....

Draft Glaring Need > Draft Potential

I am glad my job is not riding on this decision.....