Admiral Douchebag

First Name: Tom
Trading: (60)
HUpmann
icehog3 has disabled reputation
Default Re: NHL 2013 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by King James View Post
Drove 5 hours to St. Paul last night to watch the Hawks then 5 hrs back to milwaukee right after. Was a long damn day, but well worth it.
Thanks for getting us a win, Jim! I will be at the UC tomorrow night trying to see them close it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
Tom I kind of agree, but I just cant. I cant root for the Wings. I dont like all the interfence and soft picks they get away with. That combined with their snipers and goalie just rather see them gone. the refs are no5 calling the soft picks and interference like they did in payoffs past

So tired of the as$ hat fans constantly throwing octopus on the ice in other peoples buildings is just bush. Only fans in the league who somehow feel its acceptable. We all know the history. People wonder why so many cant stand their fans.
Understood, Mike, you just can't root for a team you hate....it would be like me rooting for the Casucks against anyone. I would root for a team of Hitlers over Vancouver.

I think the Hawks would have an easier time with the Wings, a less physical team than SJ. Niemi is playing great, as are Couture, Galiardi (sp?), even Torres. It will come down to getting behind the SJ defense and putting a lot of rubber on Niemi, and trying to "outspeed" a speedy SJ offense. Should be a good, tough series, much tougher for the Hawks than in 2010....sure wish we had Big Byfuglein back.

Thanks Dave, Julian, James, Kelly, Peter, Gerry, Dave, Mo, Frank, Týr and Mr. Mark!