Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2009, 06:45 PM   #13
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of
Default Re: I can not stop playing this game - Pyro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersozei View Post
BEAT IT! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!

Ok, so what's with the "Secret Levels"? I got something like 18 aces and some of them said "Unlocked Secret Level 6", etc., but I don't think I played anything very secret.

Thanks for the link, Andrew

That one took me awhile. I finally had to arc fireball #1 pretty hard off the left wall, bounce off the crates, and it gets up thru that little gap in the middle wall. If you position it properly, it bounces under the first torch and reverberates down that little passage way and drops into that chamber--if you're lucky it catches the corner of that rightmost stone and bounces up onto the torch. Then fireball #2 is pretty easy for the second torch.

(and if you haven't played this yet, that last paragraph I wrote makes absolutely no sense )
I got it now! Thanks!
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote