Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2009, 01:16 PM   #1
rhdad42

Default Twelve Years Together

Twelve years ago today, in Voorhees Chapel at Rutgers, I said "I do" and started my life with Denise. It was, in the words of Denise's late grandfather, "the coldest damn day of the year," and if you asked anyone who was there they'd agree. Her flowers (roses) froze in the short time we were outside. Our wedding was small (by today's standards), but many of the 80 who where there will say that the reception at the Rutgers Club is still the best party we ever threw. The food was fantastic, the cheesecake wedding cake was even better, and we were able to have dessert with two boxes of “Double Happiness” cigars.

As some of you may know, Denise gave me my very own Man Den for my 40th birthday (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4456). How does she top that on our anniversary? She knitted me a pair of Cigar gloves! Check these out:

This is just what every man needs to go outside in the winter and smoke in his Man Den! Thank you Denise.