Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Residential video surveillance system

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone in the asylum has any experience with any of the home surveillance systems?

I am gonna buy one soon, and here is what I need. I don't care about a monitor. I want a dvr system with at least 500 gig hard drive or 1 TB. I need 6 or 8 cameras for inside and outside. The video needs to be good enough to use as evidence because unfortunately my nephew that lives next door is a pillhead and has resorted to stealing my moms narcotics while she is fighting pain from cancer and they don't have the heart to do anything about it. I am almost certain that he is the one who broke into my house a few years ago and stole some jewelry and guns, and if as i believe it's only a matter of time before he does it again, I want to be able to have the evidence so he can be prosecuted to the fullest. My only problem is there is a Swann 8 channel system at best buy for $750.0 that seems to have everything I need, but I'm not sure I have the technical know how to install it myself. No problem on getting it all hooked up and configured, just the wiring and running the wires in a professional manner is that I am afraid of. Any input at all would be appreciated.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote