Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Troops Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
LT_Blueshine
Its always the LT's fault

Trading: (0)
Army (Active)
LT_Blueshine is on a distinguished road
Default In my country...

I just have to share this ridiculous story...

I am currently deployed to Kandahar Airfield (KAF), Afghanistan, and I am a female officer that enjoys a good cigar *le gasp*. Well KAF has many NATO forces here so I work frequently with people from other countries. Last Sunday when it was slow I stepped out to the smoke shack to enjoy an ACID Blondie Belicoso. A NATO Soldier (I won't disclose his country) comes in to smoke a cigarette when I am about a quarter of the way through my cigar. He looks at me with pure shock on his face and just stares at me for a bit until he finally gets up the nerve to ask [in broken English] if all women in my country smoke this. I say "well some of them do". And, I sh*t you not, he says to me "women do not smoke that in my country, no man want to marry women who smoke [some word he said that I think meant cigar]" and he gets up and leaves in a huff.

I have since called up my Father and said he will have no luck in marrying me off to any Eastern European country now.
LT_Blueshine is offline   Reply With Quote