Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #1
shibby4781
Snozzberry Taster

First Name: Keith
Trading: (3)
shibby4781 is on a distinguished road
Default My Night, Thak You But...

So my night started off with normal intentions to have one maybe two smokes. I started off with a attempt to redeem RP with the CI Legends Orange Label. It was just ok. Since today is my "Friday" and after some serious thought I dove into my ACID stash. Let me say, this line is what got me back into cigars just a few months ago and I loved them! I have taken a break from them to expand my horizons. I chose the Ltd. Def Sea. Whipped it down in about 20-30 minutes. The cigar it self wasn't bad but the aromatics drove me nuts. Thank you Drew and your ACID line for getting me there but I'm pretty much done with those. Feeling the need to get the taste out of my mouth I picked out an Alec Bradley Tempus. Not really sure which style it is since it seems I got 3 different ones in the taster pack. It is dark and sure did the job to redeem the night. Again thank you Drew Estate for getting me back in the game but I think I will venture into your non-infused line. I think I will save the rest of the infused for a trip I'm taking with a buddy who really doesn't smoke cigars. Now it looks like my humi is low on regular smokes I think it's time to make a trip to CI to load up in the next few day. Wish me, or my credit card, luck!