Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2012, 10:41 PM   #1
AndyMadera
Feeling at Home

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (46)
Trinidad
AndyMadera will become famous soon enoughAndyMadera will become famous soon enough
Default Work hard and never give up.

Just wanted to let you guys know. I only stepped away from cigars because i was forced to for not having all the things needed to run a cigar biz. I would have been in it still if the people I was relying on to fill those gaps did what they were supposed to do. None of them did what they were supposed to in the end and I mean NONE of them.

Anyway, after 5 years at this I finally got my state license 3 months ago to where i can legally house my own inventory at my home. and last month I got my federal import license. I spent a few months living at my parents while my wife and kid lived went back to the DR while I could save enough money to start making cigars again. That by far was the hardest thing I have ever went through. My son is now 11 months old BTW! I have sacrificed so much time and money and years off my life from stress than most of you will ever know the extent of it. But I am to damn stubborn to quit.

A few days ago I imported my first batch of cigars. And I am selling them to shops as unbanded sticks and I will soon have a website up selling them as well. I have been teaching myself web programming and have built my own site from tutorials online and fitting them all together. And dont ask me how I achieved this but P*Pal has actually agreed to let me use them as my payment processing which I have integrated into the website.

There are a few of you who can expect some thankfulness coming your way for all your support. Knowing that there are people out there that like my cigars and more importantly like ME has been my #1 support in reminding me what I am doing is not in vein.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! AND GOD BLESS!
AndyMadera is offline   Reply With Quote