Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2012, 06:57 AM   #1
FriendlyMan
Still Watching My Back

First Name: JACK
Trading: (7)
FriendlyMan is on a distinguished road
Default whos a memeber on cigarbid? i need a favor please.

I'm in the market for two boxes of cigars now, during the winter I mostly supported my local b&m's but now that the summer is near and will have more time to puff I want to save some $ . So I was looking around and I still think the best prices will be in cigar bid if I can get my hands on them.
My only issue is, I made a promise to my self never to use my cc for cigars. Last time I bought boxes was through a person that's on here and I sent a money order. So here's the question who wants to shop for me. And you'll ship when you get my money?Now with cigarbid its hard to point out what you want sometimes so we have to be in touch. For instance, I saw two deals last that I think were great which ended last night I'm sure I could of saved atleast fifty bucks if not more. If you go now. It was a box of my fathers and hemingways.
I did order from sites for instance like cigar.com and they waited for my money order but I think I won't find these deals anywere else.

You might wana know why not use a bank card or visa. I'll tell u now. I made a deal with my self not to start using any cards for cigars since I was a victim of cc debt and student loans from when I was younger. Got draged in to it by people. And now that I was blessed to have a few good people in my life that got me out of the mess. And I can truly say I'm debt free, I owe it this much to my self and them not to use my credit cards.
I now have only one cc with very little credit for emergencies and a bill if I need.
The thing is you don't have to ship until I pay you.
I'll pm u the bid link and you'll go for it.
One thing I promise, the money order wont come in an envelope. It will come in a box

I know my trade rating is 0 because I wasn't on here or on threads for a while. But for those who remember me from the CS days. I never disappointed anyone.