Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2012, 12:19 PM   #1
Partially Deaf
Still Watching My Back

First Name: Dan
Trading: (0)
Partially Deaf is on a distinguished road
Default Nearly an Entire Box of Liga Privada 9 Ruined

Hi. I am completely frustrated because I just realized that a box of LP9 (belicoso) that I bought is basically ruined. The box I bought from an online retailer was not packed properly and was able to rattle around a lot. As a result, the wrapper is cracked at the head on close to 20 of the cigars.

Here is an example of the damage. As I said, nearly the entire box is like this.

I also bought a box of Liga Undercrown and Feral Flying Pig. I need to look at both of these boxes more closely now... I remember a FFP having a piece of wrapper coming off, but it didn't seem completely cracked like this case.

What should I do? I contacted the retailer and sent pictures, but no reply as of yet. (I'm guessing I should hear back after the weekend). If they do not do anything, would contacting Drew Estate be a good idea?

Thanks.

Edit: I just looked through the box of FFP I bought, and 3-4 of them are cracked at the foot. Smokeable, but not something you want to see when you spent $15 per cigar.

Last edited by Partially Deaf; 06-09-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Partially Deaf is offline   Reply With Quote