Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default I Need Help To Win A Contest.

This is a thing Lisa needs to do for the the guy who owns the company she works for. Mind ya, if West wasn't a top-notch guy, the best of employers, and a Marine, I wouldn't put this before you guys.
He'd like for his kids to win a contest done by his local news channel.
If they win, the news channel will bring their "Weather Machine" to the kid's school and teach them all about weather by making snow, clouds, all kinds of cool stuff.
Today is the last day to vote and I guess they are in a close 2nd place.
He's put his entire organization on task with this today, a couple hundred people, and it's turned into a battle between two parts of the company.

Here's what you do...
Go to this page.
In the first dropdown, choose Cattaraugus
In the second dropdown, choose Portville Elementary School
In the "Weather" box, enter the word air.
Enter the pic code
Tick the "Parental Permission" box
Click "Submit"

You can also get to the voting page by going here and choosing Click Here To Vote!

You may enter as many times as humanly possible. Please keep track and post the number of times you voted here, because Lisa has to report how many votes she's gathered by 4:30 this afternoon.

Being as this is a pain-in-the-butt time-sensitive request, I thought a nice Thank You would be in order. I'll pick a random winner among you guys that help out and I'll send you the glorious fiver posted in the pic below.

Last edited by shilala; 01-31-2012 at 09:17 AM.
shilala is offline   Reply With Quote