Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #22
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Netflix, Talk Me Into It.....

I think it's personal preference but I don't think Hulu Plus is even close to netflix in my opinion. I tried it and with the commercials and there catalogue isn't as good to me. Not trying to argumentative Jared, because we all see things differently. My main thing is I was paying $80 a month for satellite and found myself primarily watching TV Land. I am now paying around $15 for streaming with two dvds out at a time.

I guess what I don't understand is I know no one ever likes prices going up but cable, satellite etc is astronomical in cost compared to netflix and $15 a month is chicken feed compared to what I was paying. I do get that if you are a moviephile and watch tons of new realeases maybe I understand. But for 15 bucks a month I get all the streaming and I can usually get around 4 dvds a week maybe 6 if I watch them the day I get them. Are the people that are continually complaining about the price increase expecting to get cable package or satellite package amounts of content for $8 or $15 a month? I am just asking and not pointing out anyone in particular especially Jared. If someone wants to pay cable package prices to get the package then fine, but I just don't get how it seems like some folks expect the same amount of content for a fraction of the price. If I am wrong then I am wrong. this is meant as a friendly question and not a jibe.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote