Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
Crownedone
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Stephen
Trading: (0)
Crownedone is on a distinguished road
Default A great brother of the leaf

I short bit ago I posted that I was going to Birmingham Al., without any response. Therefore I didnt think that there were any brothers in Birmingham on the Board. However, recently I saw that a new brother on the board(upin smoke) was from Birmingham, so I reached out to him. We set a time to meet at his local B&M and tonight I set out for a smoke with a new friend.

WoW..what a great B&M and what a great BOTL. He was laid back and passionate about smokes. He quickley helped me find a couple of smokes for the evening. First a Illusion then later a Anarchy.

Once in seats with a drink and a smoke I gave him a small hello gift of a few of the caronas I carry for the 30 min smoke times while working on the road. He... was however prepaired for my gift and struck back will a vengance....see below. I was blown away. http://

We talked about cigars, rock and roll, work, .....etc for a couple of hours. To soon I had to call it quits and head back to the hotel to get ready for another day of work.

"Upinsmoke" was a great brother and I will call on him again for a smoke and a drink before living town.

I am On the left and Bo(Upinsmoke)is on the right.

http://
Crownedone is offline   Reply With Quote