Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2011, 09:03 AM   #1
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Need some advice or pointed in the right direction

Here is the scenario,

Me and wife want....no NEED a new computer and we told ourselves that we would get one for this Christmas and that would be out gift to one another.

Here is what I am looking for:
  • 4gb of ram
    1TB of HDD
    CD/DVD burner (blu-ray is not necessary)
    at least a 19 inch monitor
    Windows 7
    and wife wants word

I have went the "build your own" with a member here (Thanks for all the time and info you put into helping me, sorry it ended up being a bust) and according to the wife it was too expensive ($825) I thought it was a great deal, but whatever. If I am going to get one I have to make momma happy too.

I don't know a lot about computers, but I know how to get around one, so please get the whole "build your own" out of your head, that's not going happen.

This is obviously going to be bought at Best Buy, Amazon, New Egg or god forbid Walmart.

Ok guys you have your info, now please help me out so I can get a new computer for Christmas.....any other questions just holler....and send me links that will help me show the wife.

Last edited by irratebass; 12-09-2011 at 09:14 AM.
irratebass is offline   Reply With Quote