Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default If you love a spicy, sweet, heavenly maduro...

...you need to check out Holt's high noon deal.
Old Henry Maduro Beli's 10/$35, free shipping.
This is, for my money, the absolute best house brand out there. Ever.
It's a Pepin blend full of sweet spice, thick smoke, chewy flavor, and sheer heaven. I have smoked $20 sticks that don't come close to the quality, flavor, or plain old goodness. They age beautifully and are made of good stuff.
I've never seen them at this low a price, it's honestly a steal even at twice what they normally retail.
This is also a newb must. I've passed gazillions of these out to new guys and have had nothing but raves.
Oh, the natural is good, too, but it's not on sale. It's just not as sweet as the maddie.

If I had to name a stick that this was like, it's kind of Padron-esque. The body isn't as thick, but the Nic spice is a bit stronger. It's sweeter than Padron maduro, but not quite as full. It's stands somewhere between the x000 series and the 64 Anni's.
A better comparison would probably be a 2008-09 DPG JJ Maduro. They're right in that same ballpark. Simply awesome.