Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Entertainment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2011, 07:21 AM   #11
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Games thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill86 View Post
Alright done with RAGE. I was initially impressed but the ending is just terrible.....What a disappointment.

First off half the crap in the game is entirely useless.

What is useful

1. Wingsticks, keep 99 (Max) at all times
2. Sniper rifle (25-50 ammo at all times is good enough)
3. Most importantly ....Dynamite bolts these just make the game a cakewalk. Combined with Wingsticks you won't even take hits....at all...ever. I don't know what the limit for these is but carry it.

There isn't much of a storyline at all. I don't know if this game was a book, movie or if there were previous games but I don't even know what or why I was playing.

I enjoyed some of the gruesome weapons and kills. GREAT graphics but overall I'd give this game a 7/10 "Average".

The last gun they gave you I never even used. It sounded so badass and powerful I thought I'd save the ammo. Then right before the game ended I realized I had a stupid amount of ammo and nothing really needed more power. I was 1-2 shotting everything as is.

I got 12 hours of play out of it. I'd say you COULD push maybe 15 hours. But you could also probably beat it in 8-10 hours.

That's pretty $hitty. I miss the days of single player games taking 40-75 hours to beat.

A great effort on the game, but it was wasted. They could have gone SO MUCH further and really utilized all possibilities.

Holy crap! For all the hype and pushbacks this game received what a disappointment!

Nice review.