Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2011, 10:19 PM   #1
colinb913
Workin' at a Cigar Shop

First Name: Colin
Trading: (1)
Partagas
colinb913 is on a distinguished road
Default Venting anda question..

Long story short, I got into a minor fender bender at the mall today. Fine, everything is taken care of.

Now, there was this group of kids whom as soon as I stepped foot out of my car started screaming my name, alright, minor annoyance. I told them to mind their own business and go away (they never asked if me or Emily were okay.)

Later the night I get a phone call telling me one of the kids posted this all over facebook, that Emily and I cussed him out, after he asked if we were ok, which never happened, which really ticked me off.. They also proceeded to explain how awful people me and Emily are.

Alright, a little later (10ish) over the course of 25 minutes, I recieved 1001 text messages, yes one thousand and one, that all read "Wreck." Called the police and claimed harassment, and found out they couldn't do anything at all for me. I mean really?! Getting all the text messages in such short of a span of time rendered my phone useless and I had to use Emilys phone to call the police..

Is that not harassment, and should I not be able to call the police over such a matter? Should the police do more than tell me to turn my phone off?! Maybe I am completely wrong here, but I needed to vent somewhere. Parent's just say ignore it. I can't!! Come on now!!

Any ways, thanks for reading, and if you'd like to add your by all means go ahead.

Was I right to call the police? A thousand texts is a little excessive don't you think? I am going to go to my principal Monday morning, and see if he can't help me out at all, as me and him are pretty tight (in a good way).

P.S. Emily is my girlfriend for those of you that don't know. :P