Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2011, 09:00 AM   #1
Steve
Dad Jokester Supreme

First Name: Steve
Trading: (6)
HdM
Steve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud ofSteve has much to be proud of
Default Little Havana

I had to make a trip down to Miami yesterday to survey the mechanical systems of a building for a new project at work. I wasn't really looking forward to a 6:00am flight down and then a 9:40pm flight home, especially since the scope of work wasn't really that large. When my co-worker and I finished up even earlier than we thought we would we decided to see if we could find a cigar shop close to the project site, then head back to the airport and try to catch an earlier flight out. Low and behold, upon a quick google search we realized we were only a few blocks from Little Havana and about 6 blocks of cigar factories! Needless to say, the early flight went without us! We had a chance to hang out at La Gloria Cubana shop and smoke a couple of tasty sticks that are rolled there and picked up a couple that are only availiable there and in their European market, then we strolled next door to Don Pepin's shop and picked up a few more sticks.

It's always nice when a tedious work trip can be turned into a cigar oddessy. I've only managed to do it a few times, but it definately makes the trip better!

The La Gloria Cubana Shop

Cigar Press

Tasty!

Awesome Ashtry!

Pepins Packaging Department (A lot of tasty treats right there!)

I was wishing that we had had more time while we were there to stroll a little further down. This morning I found out we may have another project coming up down there...Boyah!