Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Accessory Discussion / Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2008, 06:22 AM   #1
goalie204
Have My Own Room

First Name: Myles
Trading: (12)
Bolivar
goalie204 will become famous soon enoughgoalie204 will become famous soon enough
Default Vino? yes/no

I know you guys are all enablers, and talk about the slope and all this, but I I'm never going to have more than a couple hundred cigars (probably 100 max)

That being said, I just found out yesterday, that a company in my city sells vinotemps http://vinocool.com/products.htm

He is out of 28s, and has 16s left (84 bux) and he said he has a 20'ish bottle one with a caved in top (from shipping) that he can negotiate on for 100'ish dollars. These are great prices compared to vinotemp.com (USD) He is currently working on a patent for a device that can be placed in any container and turn it into a cooler like a vino, which is why i believe he's clearing these out so cheap.

I currently have around 10 cigars and am this is my concern: A) If i buy one now, i spend money that I don't really have/want to spend, but it's a great price for these things and it may get filled within a year or so, or it may sit and collect dust and go unused. B) If I DON"T buy one now, he may not have them anymore by the time summer rolls around if i decided i want one.

Should I just say screw it and buy one and shelf it until i have some cigars (if that even happens), or just say forget it, don't bother and if i ever need something just buy a coleman cooler down the road?

I'm asking for advice here.

Thanks brothers and sisters. :/
goalie204 is offline   Reply With Quote