Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2011, 08:02 PM   #11
mariogolbee

Default Re: Tatuaje Saints & Sinners club

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
Well since you are both refering to me, I appologize for interjecting opinion into an opinion based thread on which plenty of people were saying it wasn't for them as well.
I was not challenging an opinion in my post. The quotes below are the misinformation I was commenting on. I see opinions I don't agree with all of the time. Opinions are opinions and claims are claims. If I posted somewhere that "X" has herpes then someone else may believe it whether it is true or not.
Quote:
Man, I am glad I spent $150 to find out about new releases that are posted on public websites.
There is information which at least seems to not have been released to the public yet, on this board and others.
Quote:
The 'exclusivity' of this club is little more than hype at this point. You get to find out about new 'blends' about 30 minutes sooner than the regular public and get to sample 'test' blends which could be floor sweepings. Well worth it.
There are some of the sticks, as has been mentioned in this thread before, that will be released exclusively to S&S members. At least one of these has actually been described in full therefore not being "hype."

This is my opinion. I find nothing to comment about your humor, nor do I dislike you. I will not ignore you. I simply pointed out that you are making bogus claims and made an ignorant. I also asked you not to
(not told you), which has been been brought to my attention as inappropriate, so I apologize for that.

As far as the brotherly comment. IMO (and it is just that) opinions are fine and all. I do feel there is a certain point where they become a little trite. I don't drink alcohol for various reasons, but I don't go into threads that speak of alcohol and constantly barrage them with negative comments. For me, it gets old to read the same "this must suck" style comments. That's just me.

If anyone feels I took my post too far, I apologize. That was not my intent. I know I didn't phrase everything well and did not express myself as I would have liked. My brain is fried from the last three days of exam prep.