Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Pipe Forum > Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2011, 09:22 AM   #1
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Excitement builds, but....

I finally got off my rump and ordered some more tobacco yesterday, and I am pumped up.
First the list, then the apprehension. Picked up a few cans of Escudo, always do that anytime
I order, it's a reflex. Picked up a half pound of Anniversary Kake because I am a sheep. I liked it
last time, and I think it would be a good experiment to blend it with AJs.
But here is where I have
some apprehension. I have been trying to get a few tins of Squadron Leader for years now. It's never
at the same place at the same time with ME. But I saw I could get it in BULK, so I got a QP.
What kind of degredation do people think happens with this kind of stuff just in a bulk container,
exposed to who knows what kind of oxygen? I have been in sloppy B & Ms where there were thin-
walled clear trash bags on the floor with shovelfuls of some blend or another just laying there under-
foot. I shudder to think how spent this bulk Squadron Leader is gonna be. I also can't take a chance
at not getting anything. Who knows how long it will be before I buy again? But I was looking to find
out what people thought.
That mental pic has stayed with me forever, with the bags all over the floor,
just getting dry and stale. Can't remember the store I saw this in, but the online vendor is pipes and
cigars dot com, btw. Obviously I have never been in THAT STORE, lol. I also got a half pound of BULK
Ole Joe Krantz. Dafu hooked me up with a sample baggie of it and I just got slam hooked on it! GREAT
blend. I guess I will never know how lying around in bulk affects either blend, as I never had Squadron
Leader or OJK in a tin.

Last edited by OLS; 05-06-2011 at 09:29 AM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote