Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > Health and Fitness

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2011, 07:25 AM   #11
nofeardiver
Feeling at Home

First Name: Dan
Trading: (4)
nofeardiver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Losing weight Insanity style with Kirk

Kirk, good luck bro, i have always said that it is 90% diet, and 10% exercise, weather its wrong or right attitude i dont know, but i have lost 112 lbs since July 2010, by changing my entire lifestyle and eating better, i was jogging there for a couple of those months, but my knee was bothering me so i stopped to give it a break... Its all in your attitude, i was allways the lazy fat kid, now i am on my way to a healthier me... And i will tell you this i went on off my blood pressure and cholesterol meds, and my blood sugar is perfect, all after losing the first 40 lbs... it feels good not to have to take pills anymore... Good luck bro its tuff making the right decisions at the table, trust me, you see someone eating that slice of pizza and you have salad, but think they will be in the same boat not too long after eating that... I have one cheat meal a week where i eat something i have been craving, but i dont go over board either, i may have one slice of that pizza not the whole pizza like i use too... Again Good Luck

Here are my progress pics

Before

Last week

Last edited by nofeardiver; 05-06-2011 at 07:30 AM.
nofeardiver is offline   Reply With Quote