Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Island (The other ones) Reviews

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2011, 12:59 PM   #1
Flynnster
Life's too short Swishers

Trading: (7)
Flynnster has a spectacular aura aboutFlynnster has a spectacular aura about
Default Arturo Fuente 8-5-8

I think I'm in love...

As it is the end of the quarter here at school and beautiful out I decided to have a cigar and read a good book. I decided to go with an Fuente 8-5-8 and boy was it good. The wrapper has a slightly sweet taste too before I lit it up, and quite a tight draw.

Lit up real easy, but there was hardly any smoke and the draw was still tight. Not much flavor either. Sat down, let it rest for a bit and started my book (Stud Terkel). Then after a half an inch or so it was like someone switched my cigar.

The draw opened up, not too easy, but not too hard. And the flavor, oh the flavor, smooth creamy sweetness to it. The aftertaste lasted forever and never went sour. Not Much change in this guy, flavors stayed the same until the final 2 inches or so and it started to get a little harsh.

Overall, an excellent cigar, one that I will be keeping in mind from now on. I don't remember who it was that suggest it, but thanks!!!
Flynnster is offline   Reply With Quote