Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2008, 03:18 PM   #1
Guitarman-S.T-
"ESP+ENGL&amp ;qu ot;-Brutal

First Name: S.T
Trading: (11)
SCdlH
Guitarman-S.T- will become famous soon enough
Default GuitarmanS.T Travels...Again

Just wanted to post publicly that I will be leaving Las Vegas either Tonight, or tomorrow morning...
....Why?
I have met so many great F*cking people here... It's the greatest place for me to further my career...

~The fact is simply i have work still to do back home in MN. I will continue my band, bring it up from the ground once more and give it everything i got one last time( My main thing... is i hate thinking "what if" so i really must give it everything i got one last time

I honestly believe i left home to soon, when i should have stayed there for some time, further my band, my music, and then focus on my career 100% but now i must back track, So its either now or never-

I have honestly met some of the greatest people in my life here in Las Vegas NV. I remember what it was like moving here, it was hard... but leaving Las Vegas will be the hardest thing i have done, Beyond leaving MN and my family/friends, everything i ever knew was...

Andrew... I met the guy threw -The other place- and a few weeks after i left to come to las vegas he was traveling here as well for schooling and the same reason i did basically, so i was Happy as hell knowing i was very disappointed on the lack of herfs... and brothers Of The LEAF were stationed there, but knowing i knew 1 guy from the mid west would be following me, it made it easier...

Coy, He was the first person i actually tried contacting for one of my first actual herfs... period... He was a kind enough guy to give me a chance, and i contacted Andrew, so we met up, had a great time.. and ever sense then we have been the Las Vegas Crew solely by ourselves, and I am still proud to be apart of such a great group of guys, that i would never call friends, But Family... brothers among Brothers till the end and i will never forget the heart of his family and his amazing wife!!!!

Andy!!! The Brit!! Love this guy, has the heart of a Giant and the humor that can bring me to my knees... When wanted . Andy and his wonderful wife, Sweetest daughter...They have helped me threw thick and thin, with everything that has happened to me. We found him on the -other board- and i mentioned a cigar lounge i worked at, said please come down, meet us, and allow us to HORRIBLY ruin you with this hobby hahaha, and that we did . It was a great day cause we did not only meet another brother in the area, but had another steady member of the Guild of Vega'KNights!

I will miss you all, and this i am sure you know by now... Leaving this place is going to be harder then i ever imagined because i just realized how much I will miss you guys, and all the great memory's that were had, and the great times we shared... Everything about the LV crew i will be missing, but I have to finish what i started... and then coming back, and joining with you all will be much easier

Take care of your selves, More importantly take care of each other, and never let the basic rules we have set among us...

No matter what we do... Smoke a few cigars, Share a few cigars... Enjoy a great dinner, whether that being over a grill, kitchen or in a Restaurant, and always Having a few drinks with those... We are the Las Vegas herf Crew... and this will be a permanent thing!! We have Dished some damage, Took a beating but we continue strong

You will always be a Major part in my life boy's and i will never loose touch, we will meet again

But most

But until then.... these are
My Ending Credits...

Guitarman-S.T-