Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
Tyler

Default Looking For CA Sticker

Now I know this is seriously dangerous asking for a Cigar Asylum sticker. I literally just want one sticker. I don't want to be bombed or around like a red headed step child. Here is what happened.

The other night my girlfriend and I got into a huge argument over cigars. She finally put two and two together and realized that I have a full cooler stocked with cigars as well as a 150 count desktop humi and 15 count traveldor that are also full, for the most part. She said that I spent way too much money on them and since we are getting married next year (we aren't even engaged yet but you know women sheesh) that I should be saving my money. On top of that I kind of hid the cigars from her because I knew she was going to get so angry. Well the sh!t hit the fan and during the argument she marched over to my cooler, ripped off the CA sticker, crumpled it up into a ball and threw it into the trash can, all while staring me straight in the eye. I was furious and she just replied "atleast I didn't touch your precious cigars....yet!". She kind of has a latina side other and in arguments goes a little crazy but then calms down. Now she is calm and everything is fine but I am out a sticker. I was wondering if anyone had one laying around that would be willing to send it to me. I would even be willing to purchase it from you. I wanted to stick it on my new traveldor. Please pm me if you have one available and I will give you my address. I can pay with PP if need be. Thanks guys.