Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Cigar Forums > Cigar Discussion > All Cigar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2011, 08:47 PM   #19
long_ashes

Default Re: New Crap Cigar Review Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscales View Post
I have found some great smokes for under $3 and I have found some really crappy smokes for around $10 and up. I smoke what I like and I don't care what I pay for it.

Now, I watched one, well almost part of one video and was bored to tears. I don't care if the cigar is good or bad but that video was TORTURE!
That's cool you're entitled to your opinion. Have any ideas on what we could do to make it more interesting? We did some sketch type episodes before like a star trek theme, pirate theme, man vs. cigar, etc. We plan to do more of that here soon. Let me know what the videos need and I can definitely add to it to make it enjoyable for all. Thanks for taking a look. Also, if the videos are painful, we do a written review along with the video for those that don't want to watch.

The point of the site is to find a good cigar that you can smoke on a regular basis (everyday cigar) that won't break the bank. I'm definitely in the category that can't pay for the more expensive smokes because I can't "break the bank". I have 4 kids and the family takes up most of my funds.

Last edited by long_ashes; 01-31-2011 at 08:52 PM.