Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2008, 03:57 PM   #1
theycallmedan'lboone

Default Veggie trays... a rant

So, this past weekend I went up to Nashville with my soon to be HouseHold6 for her Drill weekend. (fiance, name: Amy)
Blah blah, bass proshops, opryland hotel, Smoke and Ale, and Stogies, I drop money in all 4 places, as is to be expected. BTW if you ever get the chance to hit up stogies, its a great place. Well on Sunday, Amy asked me to go grab a veggie tray for the little Christmas party her unit was having. Sure, no problem google:KROGERS, drive, find tray, buy tray, no issue right? (by the way veggie trays are 20 bucks? WTF?!) I keep a pretty tight rein on my finances, almost OCDish, to know how much dough I've got. Well being the genius I am, I forgot the direct TV bill comes out this past weekend... (just started the automatic payments...) and so when everything including direct tv bill, is on hold total is $121 bucks and some change, leaving me with 18 dollars in my account(I almost always drop to the teens in my checking, savings is...elsewhere) So Sunday when I purchased the damned veggie tray, I use debit, comes out immediately, putting me in the negative... 25 dollar fee. So when 121 and change clears, all of those purchases pick up 25 dollar fees, all because of some stupid veggie tray, that didn't even get TOUCHED/opened... really... not at all.. I'm in the hole in my checking now I've got to go dig up some mason jars so I can get back above ZERO... damnit I'm pissed...and it's all my fault... or my womans fault... however you look at it... GRRRR! I guess it's time to send my problems away