Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum  

Go Back   Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum > Non Cigar Specialty Forums > Misc > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-03-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
macms
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Trading: (56)
VR Army (Served With Honor)
macms has disabled reputation
Default Hello to my friends

Al called me today and we spoke for a long time about life, challenges and things that are important. Like most everyone I have had to deal with some personal and business challenges. The important thing is that I'm on the right side of the grass!

There might be some new guys (and gals) that may wonder who the hell I am and what this is about. Instead of answering this let me tell you about the men and women here.

From CS to CA there have been and are a group of men and women who have called me there friend. They are responsible for everything I know about the leaf and more importantly for enriching my life with there love and unselfish giving and support. You know who you are and I love you.

CA is not about cigars, its about the people. They give freely of themselves and ask nothing in return. They may bust your chops, but don't ever mess with there friends. Respect and trust are tenuous gifts and I am the richest man on earth. They tolerated my passion and supported my efforts in spite of me.

I never did know much about cigars except I knew what I liked. I have smoked rare, collectable and expensive cigars because I was gifted these opportunities. It was like giving a fine wine to a drunk who simply guzzled it down… But they did it anyway because they enjoyed giving of themselves. They taught me unselfishness.

I am so very thankful to see the troop support efforts continuing in there rich tradition, but I knew they would. Hugh is a good man.

I'm now an official leach****. I applied for my social security last week. I tried to wait until I was 70, but...life happens.

So a big hug to all of you bastiges!

Fred

(FYI, I don't own a cigar and I had to stop smoking them some time ago. I mention this because I won't be able to bomb your azz like the old days.)